Pinecrest Medical Care Facility in Powers, MI is a 24-hour skilled nursing facility that provides Alzheimer’s care, long-term care and rehabilitation services. If you are interested in improving the quality of life for our elders in a home-like setting, we are looking to hire you.
We currently have Activity Aide positions open, various shifts and hours including weekends and holidays.
***Our bonus program offers a $300 per month attendance bonus, $50 for picking up a 4-hour shift, $100 for picking up an 8-hour shift and absolutely NO MANDATION! That’s an additional $12.50 per hour for every shift you pick up!***
Primary responsibility will be to work in the kitchen performing duties assigned by the dietary supervisor. Duties include but not limited to
- Assist in providing physical, intellectual, social, spiritual, and emotional activities for our residents
- Assist in daily record keeping of activity attendance and participation
- Assist in developing and carrying out special events and outings
- Assist residents to/from activities by pushing wheelchairs and walking with residents
Must be 18 years of ager or older and be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Retirement match
Cheryl Rochon 906-497-2118