Pinecrest Medical Care Facility in Powers, MI is a 24-hour skilled nursing facility that provides Alzheimer’s care, long-term care, and rehabilitation services. If you are interested in improving the quality of life for our elders in a home-like setting, we are looking to hire you.
We offer retirement match, paid time off, health insurance with three plans to choose from, and quarterly bonuses for attendance.
Not certified? No problem! Pinecrest will sponsor qualified individuals’ tuition at Bay College for CNA training and pay a daily wage for each day you attend class. If you have a passion to learn, grow and develop in the nursing field, contact us today!
Some of your day-to-day duties as a Certified Nurse’s Aide will include:
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding residents as necessary and ambulating, turning, and positioning residents; and providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides resident comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting residents; answering residents’ call lights and requests; and reporting observations of the resident to the nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains State and Federal guidelines by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping resident information confidential.
- Enhances the nursing department by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- Retirement match
- Wage placement based on years of experience
- $.50 cent shift Differential
Sandi Miller, DONA