Pinecrest Medical Care Facility in Powers, MI is a 24-hour skilled nursing facility that provides Alzheimer’s care, long-term care, and rehabilitation services. If you are interested in improving the quality of life for our elders in a home-like setting, we are looking to hire you.
***Our bonus program offers a $300 per month attendance bonus, $50 for picking up a 4-hour shift, $100 for picking up an 8-hour shift and absolutely NO MANDATION! That’s an additional $12.50 per hour for every shift you pick up!***
Not certified? No problem! Pinecrest will sponsor qualified individuals’ tuition at Bay College for CNA training and pay a daily wage for each day you attend class. If you have a passion to learn, grow and develop in the nursing field, contact us today!
Some of your day-to-day duties as a Certified Nurse’s Aide will include:
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding residents as necessary and ambulating, turning, and positioning residents; and providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides resident comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting residents; answering residents’ call lights and requests; and reporting observations of the resident to the nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains State and Federal guidelines by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping resident information confidential.
- Enhances the nursing department by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- Retirement match
- Wage placement based on years of experience
- $1.00 shift Differential
- Additional $2.35 per hour Hero Pay
- Monthly attendance bonuses
- No mandation
Director of Nursing HR Director
Peggy Dessellier (906) 497-2149 Sandy Hayward (906) 497-2132