Pinecrest Medical Care Facility in Powers, MI is a 24-hour skilled nursing facility that provides Alzheimer’s care, long-term care and rehabilitation services. If you are interested in improving the quality of life for our elders in a home-like setting, we are looking to hire you.
We currently have Activity Aide positions open, various shifts and hours including weekends and holidays.
Primary responsibility will be to work in the kitchen performing duties assigned by the dietary supervisor. Duties include but not limited to
- Assist in providing physical, intellectual, social, spiritual, and emotional activities for our residents
- Assist in daily record keeping of activity attendance and participation
- Assist in developing and carrying out special events and outings
- Assist residents to/from activities by pushing wheelchairs and walking with residents
Must be 18 years of ager or older and be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Retirement match
Cheryl Rochon 906-497-2118