PMCF is looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team as the Director of Nursing.
Administrative supervision over all nursing support staff.
Supervising the operational, financial, and personnel activities of the Nursing Department.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must be able to cope with mental and emotional stress related to working with persons who are ill, disabled, elderly and/or emotionally upset.
2. Must be able to communicate in English.
3. Must be detailed oriented and have excellent literacy and writing, documentation, communications and interpersonal abilities.
4. Must be able to use tools and equipment required.
5. Other job duties as assigned.
Salary position based upon experience.
Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Michigan. Three years experience in a supervisory capacity. Experience and/or education in geriatric nursing desirable.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement match
- Life Insurance
Dana Smith, Administrator 906-497-5641