Medical Billing/AP Specialist
Pinecrest Medical Care Facility in Powers, MI is a 24-hour skilled nursing facility that provides Alzheimer’s care, long-term care, and rehabilitation services. If you are interested in improving the quality of life for our elders in a home-like setting, we are looking to hire you.
General Purpose of Position: To provide high quality accounts receivable billing as well as invoice entry for AP processing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify, copy and distribute Resident’s Daily Activity Reports to keep staff apprised of house census.
- Work with admissions to verify eligibility for various insurances
- Manage receivables, by verification of receipt, posting, and balancing.
- General data entry for accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Maintain resident computer files information between the accounting and clinical software.
- Responsible for facility Medicaid and professional claim completion.
- Prepare Medicare adjustment claim information.
- Manage Excel spreadsheets of ancillary services.
- Receive and enter invoices into AP system for payment processing.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chief Financial Officer
Essential Qualifications, Education and/or Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety of people
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience with Medicare &/or Medicaid billing.
Desirable Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
- Degree or certificate in medical billing or comparable experience.
- Computer experience, Microsoft Office Suite preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None Required.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off/Holidays
- Life insurance
- Deferred Comp Match
Sandy Hayward (906) 497-2132
Skilled Nursing Facility
N15995 Main St, Powers, MI, 49874
8:00AM - 4:00PM
March 29, 2023