Pinecrest Medical Care Facility in Powers, MI is a 24-hour skilled nursing facility that provides Alzheimer’s care, long-term care and rehabilitation services. If you are interested in improving the quality of life for our elders in a home-like setting, we are looking to hire you. Registered Nurses enjoy a competitive salary based on experience. We have 8 or 12 hour shifts and will attempt to accommodate all schedules.
Some of your day to day duties as a Registered Nurse include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of resident care
- Communicating with family/responsible parties concerning resident condition, changes in condition and changes in treatment.
- Communicate resident status with physician and report changes in condition appropriately
- Perform treatments per facility policy
- Documenting care that is provided and assure that practices are consistent with facility policies and procedures
- Oversee LPN staff and CNA staff and ensure assignments are completed
Valid RN license
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement Match
- Life Insurance
Kerri Coppock 906-497-2119