The Shahbaz poistion is located in our two Greenhouse Homes. These homes have 10 residents each and provide a more home like setting for the residents.
Not certified? No problem! Pinecrest will sponsor qualified individuals’ tuition at Bay College for CNA training and pay a daily wage for each day you attend class. If you have a passion to learn, grow and develop in the nursing field, contact us today!
Some of your day-to-day duties as a Certified Nurse’s Aide/Shahbaz will include:
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding residents as necessary and ambulating, turning, and positioning residents; and providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides resident comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting residents; answering residents’ call lights and requests; and reporting observations of the resident to the nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains State and Federal guidelines by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping resident information confidential.
- Enhances the nursing department by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
CNA certification is required
- Retirement match
- Health insurance with three plans to choose from
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- $.50 cent shift differential
Sandi Miller, 906.497.2142, email@example.com