The Shahbaz poistion is located in our two Greenhouse Homes. These homes have 10 residents each and provide a more home like setting for the residents.
Certified Nurse’s Aides have a starting wage of $14.88 /hour with an increase to $15/hour after 6 months. There is also a 20-cent differential.
Not certified? No problem! Pinecrest will sponsor qualified individuals’ tuition at Bay College for CNA training and pay a daily wage for each day you attend class. If you have a passion to learn, grow and develop in the nursing field, contact us today!
Some of your day-to-day duties as a Certified Nurse’s Aide/Shahbaz will include:
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding residents as necessary and ambulating, turning, and positioning residents; and providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides resident comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting residents; answering residents’ call lights and requests; and reporting observations of the resident to the nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains State and Federal guidelines by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping resident information confidential.
- Enhances the nursing department by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
CNA certification is required
We offer retirement match, health insurance with three plans to choose from, paid time off, and quarterly bonuses for attendance.
Cheryl Rochon 906-497-2118, email@example.com