Pinecrest Medical Care Facility in Powers, MI is a 24-hour skilled nursing facility that provides Alzheimer’s care, long-term care and rehabilitation services. If you are interested in improving the quality of life for our elders in a home-like setting, we are looking to hire you. MDS Coordinators enjoy a competitive salary based on experience.
Some of your day to day duties as a MDS Coordinator include:
- Coordinate a comprehensive resident assessment according to state and federal rules and regulations. Utilize in-put from direct care staff and Interdisciplinary Team.
- Encourage and maintain open communication between all departments.
Promote “Team Approach”.
- Assist with coordination of “Family Day” with Interdisciplinary Team and administrative assessments with family.
- Do transmission of MDS, work with Accounts Receivable regarding financial sources.
- Provide information to Care Managers related to resident concern, plan of care and safety.
- Work with Medicare, Medicaid and private insurances. Provide documentation as needed.
- Participate in meetings that especially address skilled care requirements and general standards of nursing practice.
- Maintain state regulations.
- Keep current with nursing practice.
- Complete PASSARs annually and upon admission.
- Must make sure prior authorizations are done, prior to entry, for managed care insurances.
Graduate RN with current license to practice in Michigan. Prompt and regular attendance is an essential job function.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement Match
- Life Insurance
Director of Nursing HR Director
Yvonne Dunlap (906) 497-2147 Sandy Hayward (906) 497-2132